TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Probably true, but I've never compared them,
People Seeking Info

Subject Probably true, but I've never compared them,

Posted by TT XTZ on June 20, 2007 at 5:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 80 times.

In Reply To I've always prefered JVC sound over Sony sound posted by BigTDogg (MA) on June 20, 2007 at 05:00 PM

Message and in this case, I walked directly into Best Buy and said to the guy, "Sell me something cheap for my beater with an aux in." Didn't want to waste any time researching or anything; just needed something I can connect my iPod to that will play out of the speakers instead of this pseudo boom-box.

Of course he starts talking up the Sony at the top of the stack, the one for over $200. I tell him I have to think about it, compare the features, then tell him to get me the cheapy one. I'm sure it'll do the trick, and anything will be awesome after what I've got right now, OR the previous Clarion cassette deck HU which shorted itself out in a nice smoky, smelly ending. =)

You don't have to live in a bubble just because someone else caught the flu. Make your decision on your ability to trust yourself. - NytWolf 15:49:05 12/17/06

I was previously a aviation mechanic and avionic technician and this car is harder to work on than Aircraft.
- Hocuz77 03:04:56 02/28/06

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.